Tuesday, October 2, 2012

the reviews: The Gentlemen's Rant: Hipsters reviews

The Gentlemen's Rant: These jeans fit really well and, although made of a stretch jean fabric, they look just like a classic jean. I bought these for someone who wears a really large size and is not able to wear regular sizes. These are stretch jeans, not all cotton, but they look like cotton.

Wonderful shoes! I bought my first pair this fall and wear them all the time. They are well made, comfortable, easy to put on and off, and go with almost anything. I usually wear a size 8 and the sizing was perfect. We went on vacation the week after I bought them and walked several miles each day. My feet didn't hurt even though the shoes were brand new. I love them so much I've already bought a second pair.
the reviews: The Gentlemen's Rant: Hipsters reviews
The Gentlemen's Rant: Thank you for your prompt and courteous service. I loved these shoes but after several attempts, I couldn't find the correct size for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment