Saturday, September 29, 2012

the comment: [SENATUS TV] JBB* and S2VS @ Men's Fashion Week 2011 online reviews

Men's Fashion Week Looks Great but weird fitI have the Clarks Muckers for last 5 years and now its time to retire so I ordered this one.It has great look in person, all the sewing details are very high quality BUT when I wore it, it was half to 1 size too big. At the same time I feel it is also narrower in width. I have to return it since it has THE Look but not its signature comfort which I used to Love. Published 5 months ago by bluerose07 ?

Looks nice but not durableI have bought two of these for my son in the last couple of years. They LOOK heavy duty but on the first one the shoulder straps were poorly made and the padding, stitching and material on the straps all tore or failed. This was not used for anything particularly harsh-it just couldn't handle any kind of weight due to the design. I stiched it back together but it still...
the comment: [SENATUS TV] JBB* and S2VS @ Men's Fashion Week 2011 online reviews
Men's Fashion Week the first time i saw this belt on the net i had doudts about it but getting it and wear it its a different story very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment