Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vans Girls DIY: Platform Authentics reviews

Vans Girls DIY: Platform I'm a pretty hefty man and I figured it was about time to get back into shape. My wife bought these for me because she saw a couple commercials and thought it would be easy and effortless for me to start. Well, not so easy and not so effortless, but start I did.It takes a lot for me to hop onto my wife's treadmill but these I just put on and walk in them all day (outside, not on the treadmill, however, sometimes, with these on, I do walk on it). These Skechers have worked really well for me. I feel my legs getting stronger every day, okay the shoes didn't do that, but heck, they kind of helped, because now I'm walking more. Anyway needless to say, I'm very happy with Skechers.

I was very happy to find these shoes on . I had seen them in the store for a higher price. The shoes are super comfortable due to the platform. There a classic look that can be worn for yrs to come. I haven't found the right outfit yet but when I do the shoes will be a show stopper
Vans Girls DIY: Platform Authentics reviews
Vans Girls DIY: Platform JanSport Equinox (Sports) This backpack has been in use for some months now. The material still looks almost new (the exception being dirt collected from the floor). The back and shoulder straps are cushioned nicely and feel comfortable on the back. I suspect that the cushioning on the back also wouldn't really absorb so much sweat from you on a really hot day. I am however disappointed by the waist buckle. It is too high up. It wraps around on my stomach instead of my upper waist which makes it harder for the waist strap to give me the extra support I like. Other than that, it is a sturdy bookbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment