Friday, October 5, 2012

Designer Shoes at Discount Prices remark

Designer Shoes at Discount These boots were purchased for my daughter. They are really cute. Wish I had taken a pair for myself.

I've owned about 4 pair of Brooks Beast model shoes, size 11.5 over the past 5 years or so. i run about 20 miles per week, mainly on a treadmill. recently my treadmill broke so i've been running outside on an old pair of Beast shoes. so, i ordered these shoes since they were half the price fo the Beast model. To make a long story short, the toe box is much narrower and the cushioning is much narrower. i guess that's why the price is so much less. at any rate, these shoes did not provide the support or cushioning i have grown accustom to with the Beast model and they cramped my toes. btw - i am 6 foot and 210 pounds. so, i will buy the Beast and I'm sure I'll be happy again.
Designer Shoes at Discount Prices remark
Designer Shoes at Discount GMYLE (TM) Black Rubberized-see-through Hard Case Skin for for Aluminum Unibody 13 Inches Macbook Pro with TPU Transparent Protective Keyboard Cover (Personal Computers) Shipping took NO time at all! Got here safe & sound. Went to try it on as soon as it arrived, only to find that the top half is the only piece that actually fits snugly ONTO the Macbook. The bottom half slides right off; it doesn't grip the bottom of the laptop whatsoever. Waiting on a reply from the manufacturer to see if I can receive a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment