Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the reviews: Fall Fashion Trends

Fall Fashion Trends There are numerous issues this shoe had after receiving. First out of the box comfort seemed good. Then after walking around they began bending in the soles that were not natual to my feet. They wanted to bend about an inch higher than the natural bend of my foot and created discomfort. I returned.

Disney Mickey Mouse Shoe Charms 7 Pc Set - Jibbitz Croc Style My daughter uses crocs so these charms look great on them. She loves Mickey and her friends. She cant be happier with this!!
the reviews: Fall Fashion Trends
Fall Fashion Trends The soles wear out quicklyWow! These shoes are not for anyone that does much walking. Mine are less than 60 days old and the soles are worn out. The grip portion is gone from the area of the balls of my feet. At the heels, the blue sole has worn through to the white 2nd layer. In less than 2 months!!!I have worn them a lot, but not every day. I don't do unusual walking other than...

No comments:

Post a Comment