Friday, September 28, 2012

The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys- Traffic- Live -1972 online reviews

The Low Spark Of I bought these boots while in Florida anticipating a trip to Montana in the middle of winter. They are fantastic. Very warm, very comfortable, easy off and on and great in the snow and ice. Can wear them tall or turn down the top for a short boot. Jeans fit in or over the boots easily. I anticipate years of comfort and warmth in Montana.

Price=awesome; Comfort=meh.....I just got these today; I'm a little suspicious of the sizing; I got the 11.5 US which should have given me plenty of space; however, they are quite snug and glad I didn't go with the 11 US as I originally intended. Not a great deal of arch support; I notice that now more than ever at my age (46), and I really hope after the break in period they are something I can wear...
The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys- Traffic- Live -1972 online reviews
The Low Spark Of Timberland Wore this for about a year and a half on a daily basis. Have held up extremely well but the soles are nearly gone and they are starting to tear near the steel toe and allowing oil to leak in. Time for a new pair but can't find them in my size.They aren't as comfortable as they were but still nice. And found them for $50 at the time. I don't think I could possibly ask for a better boot to be honest with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment